Most new scales do not need a firmware update. Check which version number you have and then update if you need to.
Date released: 2 March 2022
Major Firmware Update
This release adds a new battery level display ability and an automatic feature which stops the scale timer after 9 minutes 59 seconds.
- Added ability for scale to show remaining battery power. To access; when the scale is off, press and hold the Power button until ‘Batt’ is shown on the display. It will show after ‘SET’ appears. The scale will display battery power, e.g. ‘Batt 90’ referring to 90% battery.
- The Pyxis timer will now stop after the timer reaches 9:59, activating the sleep timer.
Date released: 27 August 2020
Weighing Resolution Setting
New setting [rESoL] added:
- When set to default, the division is 0.01 grams for weights under 300 grams and 0.05 for weights between 300 to 500 grams.
- When set to high, the division will be 0.01 grams for weights under 300 grams and 0.02 grams for weights between 300 to 500 grams.
Date released: 2020
Three Settings Menu Options
New options added:
- SEnSE option: new Auto-Start sensitivity setting
- Auto_rES option: new timer auto-reset setting
- rESEt.d option: this settings lets the user reset the scale and it's settings back to factory default