Most new scales do not need a firmware update. Check which version number you have and then update if you need to.
Date released: 27 August 2020
Weighing Resolution Setting
New setting [rESoL] added:
- When set to default, the division is 0.01 grams for weights under 300 grams and 0.05 for weights between 300 to 500 grams.
- When set to high, the division will be 0.01 grams for weights under 300 grams and 0.02 grams for weights between 300 to 500 grams.
Date released: 2020
Three Settings Menu Options
New options added:
- SEnSE option: new Auto-Start sensitivity setting
- Auto_rES option: new timer auto-reset setting
- rESEt.d option: this settings lets the user reset the scale and it's settings back to factory default