Firmware App needed: Acaia Updater
To check the current firmware of your scale, enter the app and connect with your scale. You will know the scale is connected by the scale show a light near the display. After you have selected and connected with your scale via Bluetooth, the app will tell the current firmware.
Having issues connecting? See our page about Bluetooth connectivity to troubleshoot.
- The app will download the latest available firmware. Select next once complete.
- Place your phone close to your Acaia product and connect.
- Your app will let you know your current firmware and prompt you to press next.
- Once next is selected, your app will begin the firmware transfer and your product will enter update mode. (Don’t turn it off!)
- Once your firmware update is complete, your screen will display a done button. Now you're all set to get back to brewing!