Requirements for the app include:
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Requires Android 6.0 and or later.
What is Brewmaster?
Log your coffee brewing moment with Brewmaster. Using the acaia scale with the Brewmaster to create beautiful and informative visualized coffee brewing data which helps you to know your brewing better.
A coffee log that does a live recording of your coffee brewing process, using Acaia’s precise weighing technology, when you brew your coffee on the acaia coffee scale, whether it’s pour-over or espresso, you can easily monitor the amount and the duration of coffee extraction.
What are the Brewmaster app Features?
- Log-a-brew: Log your brewing process, methods, notes, and coffee flavors, brew better coffee with the acaia coffee scale. Real-time Visualize Brewing Print : improve coffee brewing with the real-time flow charts that reflect your pouring speed, flow rate, learn the way of coffee extraction and brew a mind-blowing cup of coffee with great flavor.
- Coffee Ratio Converter: Easy calculation of water to bean, or bean to water ratio. Celebrate The Moment: Share your brewing print cards with friends, remember the great times and great tastes.
- Data Export (Paid Add-on): Raw brewing print data can be exported to .CSV file. By purchasing this feature, you help to support Brewmaster's future development.
Brewmaster Fellow Stagg EKG+ Support
Support for the Fellow EKG+ connection to our apps is included in Brewmaster. This feature was added in a later update for both the iOS and Android versions. Not compatible with the Stagg EKG Pro or Stagg EKG Pro Studio edition.
Features in the app include:
- Remotely turn on or off the kettle
- Set the temperature and hold it
To connect your kettle, head to the Settings in your app, connect the kettle, and you’ll see the icon appear in the bottom-left of your side menu. If you’re having connection issues, make sure the kettle isn’t already connected to another app (it’s a one-to-one connection). You can also try unplugging the kettle from the power source and plugging it back in.
Having issues connecting? Check out our Bluetooth connectivity troubleshooting guide or email us at email@example.com
Article is closed for comments.