These are the app updates for the Brewguide app on iOS. If you are looking for the Brewguide Android updates or another app’s updates, head back here.
Version 1.0.18 - January 15, 2020
- 🐛 Included a fix for a search issue, that for some, resulted in some Brewguides not being found.
- 💚 New Feature: You now have the ability to easily duplicate and customize your favorite recipes.
Version 1.0.17- September 27, 2019
- 💚 New Brewer added: Blue Bottle Coffee Dripper
Version 1.0.16- July 16, 2019
- 🔧 Now supports opening QR code image instead of using camera. Click on brewguide formatted URL when APP is installed, will open APP with the correct recipe instead of the browser.
- 🔧 QR codes: If you receive a recipe QR code, you can now save the photo into your photo library and load it into Brewguide. To see the recipe, open up the QR Code Reader, select the photo library, and choose the QR code.
- 🔧 When you open up a recipe URL, it will now open within Brewguide if the user has the app.
- 💚 Optimized UI
- 🔧 Improved handling of permissions
Version 1.0.10- July 16, 2019
- 🔧 Icon for certified roaster/brew now show correct
- 💚 In Settings, we have added URL's for Pearl S tutorial Videos
Version 1.0.10 - June 11, 2019
- 🔧 This version should fix a popup error message that could show if the app suddenly could not access database server. This was usually caused by bad internet connection.
Version 1.0.9 - June 1, 2019
- 💚 New: Certified roaster accounts can now set their Brewguide recipes to Private or Public access.
- 🔧 Data-sync process has been updated to make the app UI even more responsive.
- 🔧 This update includes improvement for data-sync which affected some of our users when the Brewguide app start.
Version 1.0.6 - May 8, 2019
- 💚 Now supports QR scan of other users private recipes.
- 🔧 minor UI adjustments and text edits.
Version 1.0.4 - April 28, 2019
💚 Now have "My Brewguides", all users can now make their own brewguides and upload to Pearl S