These are the app updates for the Brewguide app on Android. If you are looking for the Brewguide iOS updates or another app’s updates, head back here.
Version 126.96.36.199 - February 13, 2020
- 💚 New Feature: You now have the ability to easily duplicate and customize your favorite recipes.
- 🐛 bug fix for a search issue, that for some resulted in some brewguides not being found.
Version 188.8.131.52 - September 27, 2019
- 💚 New Brewer added: Blue Bottle Coffee Dripper
Version 184.108.40.206 - August 29, 2019
- 💚 QR codes: If you receive a recipe QR code, you can now save the photo into your photo library and load it into Brewguide. To see the recipe, open up the QR Code Reader, select the photo library, and choose the QR code.
💚 When you open up a recipe URL, it will now open within Brewguide if the user has the app.
🔧 Optimized UI
- 🔧 Improved handling of permissions
Version 220.127.116.11 July 16, 2019
- 🐛 Fixes some export issues
- 💚 In this version, we have added links to Pearl S tutorial videos.
Version 18.104.22.168 June 1, 2019
- 💚 New: Certified roaster accounts can now set their Brewguide recipes to Private or Public access.
- 🔧 Data-sync process has been updated to make the app UI even more responsive.
- 🐛 Fixed a bug that caused a crash among some users
Version 1.0.2 (22) May 17, 2019.
- 🐛 Bug fix: sometimes when scan QR code of other users Private recipe, When Uploading to Pearl S app crash. This should now be fixed.
- 🔧 UI adjustments / Text Edits
Version 1.0.0 May 8, 2019
- 💚 App added to Google Play Store, live from May 1.
- 🔧 A small UI adjustment.