These are the app updates for the Brewguide app on Android. If you are looking for the Brewguide iOS updates or another app’s updates, head back here.
Version 1.0.38 - June 22, 2022
This update contains 2 new brewers:
Version 1.0.36 - September 8, 2021
- 🐛 This version fixes some Android 10 and 11 related permission issues.
Version 1.0.35 - May 28, 2021
- 🐛 This version fixes some Android 10 and 11 related permission issues that prevented Bluetooth connections for some users.
Version 1.0.33 - April 26, 2021
- 🐛 A bug fix for the recommended list as it did not always show correctly
Version 22.214.171.124 - October 21, 2020
- 🐛 A bug fix relating to a temperature conversion issue
- 🐛 A bug fix relating to some phone models where the app could crash if the user cancelled a camera session.
Version 126.96.36.199 - March 4, 2020
- 🐛 A bug fix relating to the database. Some users could not search for all brews when searching for “Brewer”.. (V60, Kalita, etc…).
Version 188.8.131.52 - February 25, 2020
- 💚 Updated function name 'Copy Brewguide' renamed to 'Duplicate Brewguide.'
- 🐛 Fixed a bug with updating grinder settings in different languages. (Note: This bug is a serious one that can in some cases cause crash, so users should be encouraged to update).
Version 184.108.40.206 - February 13, 2020
- 💚 New Feature: You now have the ability to easily duplicate and customize your favorite recipes.
- 🐛 A bug fix for a search issue, that for some resulted in some brewguides not being found.
Version 220.127.116.11 - September 27, 2019
- 💚 New Brewer added: Blue Bottle Coffee Dripper
Version 18.104.22.168 - August 29, 2019
- 💚 QR codes: If you receive a recipe QR code, you can now save the photo into your photo library and load it into Brewguide. To see the recipe, open up the QR Code Reader, select the photo library, and choose the QR code.
💚 When you open up a recipe URL, it will now open within Brewguide if the user has the app.
🔧 Optimized UI
- 🔧 Improved handling of permissions
Version 22.214.171.124 July 16, 2019
- 🐛 Fixes some export issues
- 💚 In this version, we have added links to Pearl S tutorial videos.
Version 126.96.36.199 June 1, 2019
- 💚 New: Certified roaster accounts can now set their Brewguide recipes to Private or Public access.
- 🔧 Data-sync process has been updated to make the app UI even more responsive.
- 🐛 Fixed a bug that caused a crash among some users
Version 1.0.2 (22) May 17, 2019.
- 🐛 Bug fix: sometimes when scan QR code of other users Private recipe, When Uploading to Pearl S app crash. This should now be fixed.
- 🔧 UI adjustments / Text Edits
Version 1.0.0 May 8, 2019
- 💚 App added to Google Play Store, live from May 1.
- 🔧 A small UI adjustment.
Article is closed for comments.