Most new scales do not need a firmware update. Check which version number you have. And then update if you need to.
This is a list of the past firmware updates we’ve added to the Acaia Lunar. Use the ctrl+F function to find features.
Date released: October 13, 2018
Minor Firmware Update
It is not necessary to update unless you use the Bluetooth feature.
- Bluetooth changed to match with current firmware.
- Firmware update to match with Lunar scales currently in production.
Date released: June 19, 2018
Major Firmware Update
New settings, a new mode, and settings menu access changed to be easier.
New settings added:
- Battery Saving
- Pre-Infusing Time Out now adjustable
- Auto-Start Sensitivity
New mode added:
- Mode 6: Auto-Tare
Additional firmware updates included:
- Settings menu access changed to be easier
- Timer stop detection improved: Detection mechanism for recognizing a drip has been improved. It is now more sensitive to slow drips and faster at detecting when the flow has stopped.
Low battery indication improved: Low battery will display when it’s below 15% instead of at 5%.