Before calibrating your Orion, we highly recommend checking the Acaia Updater app to make sure that your Orion has the latest firmware. The Acaia Updater app is available on both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
You can purchase a certified calibration weight from our store here.
See the video and instructions below.
Here is how to smart calibration an Orion Bean Doser:
- Find a quiet environment with a stable service with little background noise (i.e. a busy cafe with a lot of foot traffic could interfere with a calibration)
- Press the Dose button rapidly 5 times in the weighing mode to enter the user calibration mode. Place the 500 g calibration weight and allow the Orion to calibrate.
- While the Orion is in Weighing Mode and the weighing unit is in gram, press Dose button quickly multiple times until LED display shows [ CAL ] and then [ 500 ].
- Place a 500 g calibration weight on the platform and wait for the scale to execute the calibration procedure.
- The Display shows [ -End- ] when the calibration procedure is completed.
- You may unload the calibration weight when completed.
* Note: Calibration weight of 100 g, 1000 g, 1500 g, 2000 g, 3000 g can also be used.
For more information about your Orion, here is a link to the Orion operations manual.
If you are still noticing issues with your Orion or having difficulty calibrating your it, please email us at email@example.com
Article is closed for comments.