This is list of the past firmware updates we’ve added to the Acaia Orion. Use the ctrl+F function to find features.
Date released: April 8, 2019
Major Firmware Update
New features and new settings
New settings added:
- Battery saving: Orion will dim the LCD display after 180 seconds of no use.
Additional firmware updates included:
- Added cup detection: Orion will check if there is a container on the weighing platform. If no container is detected, Orion will not start dispensing the coffee beans.
- Added new noise detection: Orion will automatically detect the vibration of the working environment. If the vibration interferes with the weighing process, Orion will display 'Noise' and stop dispensing the coffee beans.
- Added empty hopper detection: Orion will display 'Empty' if no more coffee beans are available in the hopper.
- Various issue fixes.
Date released: June 16, 2018
Minor Firmware Update
Added Green Mode
New mode added:
- New green mode added for dosing out green coffee more precisely.