If you experience issues connecting with our apps Brewmaster, Acaia Coffee, or the Lunar and Pearl Updaters, try the following:
- First, make sure the scale is on.
- Make sure your mobile device's operating system is updated to the most recent version.
- Check if the app you are trying to connect to is updated to the most recent version. You can find the version information at the bottom of the settings screen in Acaia Coffee and Brewmaster, and at the bottom of the main screen in the updater apps.
- Make sure no other apps are open in the background. The scale can only maintain one connection to one app at a time. So if it is connected to, say, the Pearl Updater app in the background but you are trying to connect it to Brewmaster, the scale will not connect.
- Turn GPS/Location services on, if available. On some Android phones, Bluetooth connectivity is tied to location services, so turning this on will make it easier to connect.
- Turn your mobile device's Bluetooth on and off.
- Make sure your phone is as close to the scale as possible.